A: Usually customers are referred to us by doctors, physio or occupational therapy recommendations or simply on their own initiative caused by their need. They book an appointment for consultation and assessment with one of our specialists at Mobilis Clinic. Our main clinic is located at “Al Wasl Road – Umm Suqeim Dubai or in any of the satellite clinics operated by MOBILIS throughout the UAE – Please check with our customer service the satellite clinic locations and schedule. The appropriate solution is selected after a detailed assessment and examination under consideration of all customer inquiries. After the establishing all information, the possibilities and treatment options, the customer receives an assessment report and quotation for the device listing the services required to perform the fitting, fine adjustments, follow-ups, maintenance etc.
Once the customer agreed with price, mode of payment and delivery period, the measurements are taken by a combined form of 3D Scan and MMCM (Modified Manual Casting Methodology) based on the complexity of the product. At least one trial fitting appointment is scheduled to ensure the final fitting is satisfactory. Some products can directly be fitted the patient without trial fitting. The final fitting/delivery will usually be within 2 to 7 working days after successfully trial fitting the. Product care instructions / user guidelines are given and a follow-up program will be scheduled between our specialist and the customer to ensure proper function and fit as well as to monitor the effectiveness and minor modifications if required, based on the follow-up program. All MOBILIS devices are manufactured in our factory located in Dubai Investment Park.
A: Typically, custom orthotics, prosthetics or seating systems products are selected by your certified orthotist or prosthetist and custom tailored according to the diagnosis of the doctor, medical conditions, the goals of your therapists and your personal expectations and preferences. Our specialists have more than 25 years of experience in the prosthetic and orthotic field and are highly competent to propose the best suitable solutions for you. The MOBILIS clinicians work as a team internally and externally with the doctors and therapists, sharing and discussing relevant information to ensure the best possible outcome.
A: It is our responsibility to make sure that the products given to our patients are comfortable and fit well. However, a small percentage of devices need to be readjusted more than once until they are comfortable. These readjustment sessions are not chargeable. It is important to keep in mind that we are using correction force, pressure points and even suction when necessary to correct a deformity or replacing a body part, which might feel unfamiliar initially. Our clinician will explain the adaption period required for each product with the expected challenges during the initial phase.
A: Some of the devices are covered or reimbursed by selected insurance providers operating in UAE. However, the majority of insurance companies do not cover prosthetic and orthotics services in the UAE. Our clinic coordinator will be able to assist you with this process and guide you best..
A: MOBILIS will start manufacturing the device after receiving 75% of the total value as advance and the remaining 25% of the payment at the final fitting/delivery. Payments are accepted by bank transfer, cash or credit card.
A: MOBILIS pricing consists of 4 modules. Our customers can choose to include or exclude some charges. SPECIALIST CONSULTATION + PRODUCT COST FOLLOW UP CHARGES/WARRANTY[Optional] + EXPRESS DELIVERY CHARGES[Optional]
A: If a follow up visit is necessary, will depend on the product. Most of the devices are meant for correcting a deformity and some adjustments should be done from time to time. During your final fitting, your MOBILIS clinician will suggest the follow up frequency. Follow up visits are also important to assess the progress on reaching the goal of correction For our prosthetic customers a change of shape of the residual limb is normal. To achieve the optimal functional outcome, it is necessary to do frequent adjustments at the beginning.
A: MOBILIS places high priority on our customer complaints, suggestions and follows up on your concerns. Please contact us!: For complaints and suggestions Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 8821978 For general enquiries Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 4 8821978 For booking an appointment or follow-ups Email:email@example.com TEL: +971 4 3412550 For business enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
A: We value our customer’s privacy above all and take necessary measures to keep our customers information secure always. We do not publish or transfer any patient information without our patient’s consent when using the data for education purposes, research or public awareness.